Invictus LLP is a boutique law firm that specializes in:
- Commercial and civil litigation
- Tax planning
- Tax disputes with Canada Revenue Agency
- Tax disputes to the Tax Court of Canada
- Corporate restructuring
- Contractual litigation
- Personal injury
- Professional negligence
Invictus LLP provides representation at all levels of court in the Western provinces.
By providing exceptional counsel we have built a successful practice through repeat business and client referrals. We consistently produce the most beneficial resolution of disputes for clients through vigorous courtroom representation or strong negotiation resulting in timely and appropriate settlements. Our lawyers have built their reputations one client at a time through strong advocacy, tough negotiations, and positive results.
In addition, being skilled litigators, our lawyers are accomplished entrepreneurs who understand the challenges of building a business. We make a point in knowing about our client’s business and personal objectives while going the extra mile for our clients. Our lawyers have assisted with business plans, investor presentations, and corporate policy.
We have helped clients with:
- Conventional and unconventional financing
- The application for development permits, and sale of lands at various stages of development
While helping our clients, we always have the overall objective of assisting our clients with maximizing their business potential in mind.
We regularly represent clients in the:
- Provincial Court of Alberta
- Court of Queen’s Bench of Alberta
- Court of Appeal Alberta
- Supreme Court of British Columbia
- Court of Appeal British Columbia
- Saskatchewan Court of Queen’s Bench
- Court of Queen’s Bench of Manitoba
- Tax Court of Canada